Capital goods stocks advanced 1.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 2.2%, the Nasdaq jumped 3.0% and the S&P 500 pushed 2.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 4.9% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 4.8% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 4.4% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 4.1% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 3.8% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 3.3% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 3.0% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 2.8% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 2.7% today.
Only one stock in the capital goods sectors showed losses:
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.