Capital goods stocks finished up 3.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average spiked 4.0%, the Nasdaq jumped 4.9% and the S&P 500 spiked 4.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 4.0% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 3.7% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 3.7% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 3.4% today.
- American Woodmark Corp (AMWD): AMWD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.