Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 3.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average spiked 4.0%, the Nasdaq jumped 4.9% and the S&P 500 spiked 4.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 4.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 4.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 4.1% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 3.9% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is up 3.9% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 3.6% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.