Transportation stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 2.2%, the Nasdaq jumped 3.0% and the S&P 500 rose 2.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd (NAT): NAT stock is up 4.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 4.6% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 4.1% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 4.0% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 4.0% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 3.9% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 3.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 3.7% today.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed losses:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 3.4% today and down 37.1% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.