Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.9% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Only one stock in the capital goods sectors showed gains:
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 3.9% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 3.8% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 3.3% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.