Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 2.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 2.9%, the Nasdaq fell 2.8% and the S&P 500 was down 2.9%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 4.1% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 4.0% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 3.6% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 3.6% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 3.3% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.