Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 2.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 2.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 2.8% higher and the S&P 500 rose 2.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 3.5% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 3.2% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 3.1% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 3.0% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.