Consumer cyclical stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.5%, the Nasdaq was down 1.8% and the S&P 500 fell 1.5%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.