Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.4%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 3.1% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 2.1% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.