Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.5%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 1.5%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 2.0% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 2.0% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.