Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.8% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.8% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 2.7% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 2.7% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.9% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.