Consumer cyclical stocks rose 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.2% and the S&P 500 increased 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 2.2% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.