Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 3.6% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.3% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.