Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.8%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 3.6% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 3.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.1% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 2.1% today.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed losses:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.