Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.5%, the Nasdaq fell 1.9% and the S&P 500 declined 1.5%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 51.0% today and down 51.9% in the last month.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 3.5% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 2.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.