Financial stocks declined 3.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.9%, the Nasdaq declined 2.7% and the S&P 500 was down 2.9%.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 6.6% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 6.2% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 5.9% today.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB): USB stock is down 4.9% today.
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB): PB stock is down 4.9% today.
- M&T Bank Corp (MTB): MTB stock is down 4.7% today.
- Keycorp (KEY): KEY stock is down 4.8% today.
- Bancorpsouth Inc (BXS): BXS stock is down 4.8% today.
- Comerica Inc (CMA): CMA stock is down 4.7% today.
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is down 4.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.