Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.5%, the Nasdaq declined 1.7% and the S&P 500 fell 1.5%.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Cambrex Corp (CBM): CBM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Medtronic Inc (MDT): MDT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Resmed Inc (RMD): RMD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Merck & Company (MRK): MRK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Pfizer Inc (PFE): PFE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.