Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX): DVAX stock is down 4.9% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 4.1% today and down 24.7% in the last month.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 3.9% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is down 3.9% today.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 3.5% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 3.5% today and down 36.9% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.