Healthcare stocks finished down 1.5% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Chemed Inc (CHE): CHE stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Abbvie Inc. Common Stock (ABBV): ABBV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Steris Corp (STE): STE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Allergan Plc (AGN): AGN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pfizer Inc (PFE): PFE stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.