Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 2.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 2.9%, the Nasdaq fell 2.7% and the S&P 500 was down 2.9%.
Only one stock in the services sectors showed gains:
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 4.4% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 4.4% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 4.3% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 4.2% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 4.0% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 4.1% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 3.9% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.