Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 3.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 2.9%, the Nasdaq fell 2.7% and the S&P 500 declined 2.9%.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 5.6% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is down 4.6% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 4.3% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 4.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 3.9% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 3.9% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 3.9% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 3.9% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 3.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.