Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed gains:
- Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 1.0% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 0.7% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.