Transportation stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.4% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 1.0% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.