Utilities stocks declined 1.4% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Terraform Power Inc (TERP): TERP stock is down 4.7% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.6% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 2.1% today.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.