Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 2.7% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.8%, the Nasdaq climbed 2.3% and the S&P 500 increased 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 5.7% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 4.0% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 3.2% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.