Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 3.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 3.5% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 3.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 2.6% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.6% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.