Technology stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 6.1% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 3.4% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 3.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.