Technology stocks rose 2.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 2.5%, the Nasdaq increased 2.8% and the S&P 500 rose 2.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 6.0% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 5.5% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 5.3% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 5.2% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is up 5.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is up 4.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 4.0% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.