Technology stocks advanced 2.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 2.0% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 2.4% and the S&P 500 was up 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 7.3% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 6.2% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 5.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 5.5% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 4.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 4.0% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 4.2% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 4.1% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 4.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.