Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.0% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 1.0% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.