Consumer cyclical stocks rose 1.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.5%, the Nasdaq rose 1.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 11.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 4.4% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 2.5% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 1.5% today.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed losses:
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.