Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.4%, the Nasdaq was down 1.4% and the S&P 500 declined 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 2.2% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.