Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 2.1% today.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed losses:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.