Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq declined 1.4% and the S&P 500 fell 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.7% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 1.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.