Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.8%, the Nasdaq rose 1.4% and the S&P 500 increased 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 4.4% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 4.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 3.6% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 3.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 3.5% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 3.4% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 3.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.