Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 1.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.8% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.4% and the S&P 500 increased 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 4.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 3.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.7% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.