Technology stocks finished up 1.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 6.0% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 4.4% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 4.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 3.6% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 3.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 3.2% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.