The Retail Trade sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Gordmans Stores (GMAN): GMAN stock is up 0.31% today.
- Burlington Stores Inc (BURL): BURL stock is up 1.29% today.
- General Finance Corp (GFN): GFN stock is up 0.46% today.
- Davidstea Inc (DTEA): DTEA stock is up 0.98% today.
- J. Alexander’s Holdings Inc. C (JAX): JAX stock is down 1.69% today.
- Destination XL Inc. (DXLG): DXLG stock is down 1% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 1.39% today.
- Zagg Inc (ZAGG): ZAGG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp (BGFV): BGFV stock is down 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- The Container Store Group Inc (TCS): TCS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Famous Dave’s of America (DAVE): DAVE stock is down 2.04% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.25% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.