Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) has announced a new Nitro Cold Brew and InvestorPlace has collected a few things to know about the drink.
- It combines a blend with nitrogen to give it a “smooth, creamy texture.”
- The drink contains five calories and 0 grams of sugar.
- There is no ice in the Nitro Cold Brew and it comes unsweetened.
- The drink is currently available in select locations in Seattle.
- SBUX will be bringing the drink to 500 locations across the U.S. by the end of summer.
More From InvestorPlace:
- 7 Big Tech Stocks Leading the Second-Half Charge
- The 10 Best Healthcare Stocks to Buy Now
- The Top 10 S&P 500 Dividend Stocks to Buy Now