Today, July 19, 2017, is National Hot Dog Day!
Being that today is National Hot Dog Day, there are plenty of deals for consumers to get in on. We here at InvestorPlace have collected the best of these deals all in one spot.
- Hot Dog on a Stick — Customers that mention the National Hot Dog Day deal will get one free turkey dog today.
- Love’s Travel Stop — Bring in a coupon and get a free hot dog today. The limit is one per customer.
- Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers — From July 19 to July 26, customers can get a hot dog or griller menu item for free when they show a coupon at select stores.
- Dog Haus — This deal includes one free Haus Dog today with the purchase of the first Haus Dog when dining in.
- Burger King — Customers can stop by the fast food chain owned by Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE:QSR) will pay just 79 cents for Classic Grilled Dogs until the end of July.
- Sonic Drive-In — Sonic Corporation’s (NASDAQ:SONC) fast food joint is offering All-American Hot Dogs and Chili Cheese Coneys for $1 today.
- James Coney Island — The first 94 customers that stop in at each location will get a free hot dog.
- 7-Eleven — This deal isn’t actually for today, but it will get customers a Big Bite Quarter Pound hot dog for $1 on Sunday.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.