Bob Barker, the former host of Price is Right, is not dead.
A death hoax claiming that Bob Barker has passed away has been spreading around the internet. The hoax claims that the TV personality died after suffering from a fall in his home that resulted in a head injury.
There is a little bit of truth sprinkled in the death hoax. Bob Barker did indeed fall and hurt his head while at home. However, this happened back in June and is wasn’t a serious injury. Barker did go to the hospital for it, though, reports Snopes.
- “Damn, Bob Barker died?!?! Gotta pour some out for a real one. #RIP”
- “Not Bob Barker. A pillar of my childhood. Carried a Price is Right lunch box in elementary school. RIP”
- “RIP Bob Barker. I have always wanted to play Plinko and spin that wheel. #PriceIsRight”
- “So upset @CBS for not mentioning ANYTHING about #bobbarker …@PriceIsRight should be ashamed. #memoriam #priceiswrong #PriceIsRight”
- “Rest In Paradise Mr Bob Barker!! #SigmaNu #ThankYou #BobBarker”
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.