InvestorPlace Media, LLC — the leading financial newsletter publisher in America for nearly 40 years, and a leading investing and financial news site — today announced that it continues to rank first among all top financial media websites for having the most affluent investors, the most active investors and the most active traders, and it dominates all key investing categories, according to the brand-new release of Nielsen NetRatings @Plan (Q3 2012).
How InvestorPlace ranks versus all top financial media sites:
- #1 for Portfolios of $1,000,000+ (Index 476), $500,000+ (Index 416), $250,000+ (Index 346), and $1,000,000-$4,999,999 (Index 564)
- #1 for Trading Stocks Online in the last 30 days (Index 492)
- #1 for Trading Mutual Funds-Stocks, in the last 30 days (Index 840) and last 6 months (Index 891)
- #1 for Any Online Investment Shopping in the last 30 days (Index 519)
- #1 for Any Online Investment Transaction in the last 6 months (Index 397)
- #1 for Owning ETFs [Exchange-Traded Funds] (Index 316)
- #1 for Owning Annuities (Index 178)
- #1 for Owning Self Directed IRAs (Index 193)
- #1 for Owning Hedge Fund Securities (Index 962)
- #1 for Males (Index 166)
- #1 for Retired (Index 184)
- #1 for Household Income of $100,000-$149,999 (Index 216)
- #1 for College Grad/Post-Grad (Index 215)
- #1 for Age 45+ (Index 139)
- #1 for Owning a Single-Family Home (Index 121)
- #1 for C-Level Executives/Owner-Any Job Level (Index 320)
Source: Nielsen NetRatings @Plan, Q3 2012. Ranking vs. all top financial media sites including MarketWatch, TheStreet, CNBC, CNN Money, Yahoo! Finance, Motley Fool, Forbes and more!
InvestorPlace Media dominates in all of these key and hard-to-reach categories of interest to the nation’s top marketers and has a wide array of free and paid channels available to target these readers, ranging from the award-winning InvestorPlace.com site, multiple paid subscriber sites with ads, four email newsletters, two dedicated email lists, hard copy newsletters and various sponsorships.
Numerous top brokers and finance companies have seen long-term success advertising with InvestorPlace.
For more information on InvestorPlace Media, our class leading audience and our wide array of advertising opportunities, please contact Jeff Kaplan, Senior Director of Ad Sales, at [email protected].
The InvestorPlace media kit can be downloaded here: http://u.investorplace.com/media-kit.pdf.
InvestorPlace.com is a leading investing and financial news site, providing millions of individual investors with access to free stock picks, options trades, market news and sharp, actionable commentary. Thanks to a suite of experts, InvestorPlace.com publishes insightful articles on every corner of the market — from mutual funds and ETFs to options and active stock trading. InvestorPlace.com is also a portal for a variety of secondary investing websites for specific advisors, including Louis Navellier, Hilary Kramer, Jon Markman, Dan Wiener and many more.
InvestorPlace Media is privately owned by Avista Capital Partners. Our offices are in Rockville, Md., just outside Washington, D.C.