Collectors Universe (CLCT)
$64.51 0.00 (0.00%)
18:15 EDT CLCT Stock Quote Delayed 30 Minutes
Previous Close -
Market Cap 581.64M
PE Ratio 92.16
Volume (Avg. Vol.)
Day's Range 64.51 - 64.51
52-Week Range 13.26 - 65.63
Dividend & Yield 0.70 (1.09%)
CLCT Stock Predictions, Articles, and Collectors Universe News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
Despite a strong sense of optimism in the U.S. consumer heading into the holidays, you should focus on these triple-a stocks to buy now.
These high-yield stocks are not well known, but investors should see them as stocks to buy due to their overall potential.
No stock is completely without risk, but these seven high-yield dividend stocks are far less dangerous than their big-income peers.
EXCLUSIVE: Trader Chris Camillo Sets Pokémon Card Sales Record With $375K 1st Edition Box Set Purchase
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in NantKwest Inc (NK), where a total of 5,671 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 567,100 underlying shares. That amounts to about 58.4% of NK's average daily trading volume over the past month of 970,690 shares..
Shareholders of Collectors Universe Inc (CLCT) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2021 covered call at the $80 strike and collect the premium based on the $4.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 14% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $80 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but CLCT shares would have to climb 33.3% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 40.7% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in AECOM (ACM), where a total of 8,960 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 896,000 underlying shares. That amounts to about 59% of ACM's average daily trading volume over the past month of 1.5 million shares..
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader