Adv Micro Devices (AMD)
$78.02 1.62 (2.12%)
19:23 EDT AMD Stock Quote Delayed 30 Minutes
Previous Close -
Market Cap 75.63B
PE Ratio 487.63
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 52.75M
Day's Range 76.29 - 79.18
52-Week Range 32.03 - 94.28
Dividend & Yield N/A (N/A)
AMD Stock Predictions, Articles, and Adv Micro Devices News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
For decades, that demand cycle has made intelligent semiconductor investing a full-time job. But that cycle is changing in ways that are starting to make chip investing more reliably profitable. Here's how.
Instead of gambling on company reports, take a more calculated approach and profit from these three stocks to trade.
Advanced Micro Devices, Bitcoin, Match Group, United Parcel Service and NXP Semiconductor were our top stock trades for Wednesday.
XLNX stock is rising higher on Tuesday after the company announced that Advanced Micro Devices purchased Xilinx for $35 billion in stock.
AMD stock is attractive because Advanced Micro Devices has quality leadership and demonstrates it can thrive in a tough industry.
By Alex Sirois
Tech stocks are a focal point of the markets in the lead up to the 2020 election. Ignore the worries and consider these 10 for 2021.
AMD is so highly valued it can be a currency to buy other companies. AMD stock will end up with a lower overall P/E ratio if it uses its stock as currency for a lower P/E stock like Xilinx.
Shares of XLNX stock are cruising higher on Friday after word that Advanced Micro Devices could acquire Xilinx for $30 billion.
AMD stock is far from cheap. But Wall Street loves its growth right now.
AMD stock has risen 200% in the past year. But there are growing signs of trouble in the GPU market. Here's what AMD stock could do next.
Canopy Growth, AMD, Carnival, IBM and Carvana were our top stock trades for Friday. That said, let's take a look at the charts.
AMD stock has fallen off slightly from its 52-week high, but investors should wait for shares to lose a bit more steam before buying in.
By Alex Sirois
Semiconductor stocks underlie the future trends in technology. Here are some to watch as Q3 winds down and earnings are reported.
Semiconductors are heating up again and that spells big profits for Advanced Micro Devices. Here's how to bank on it with AMD stock options.
After a staggering rally from 2016 lows, AMD stock might look expensive. But that's not the right way to look at the situation.
Shares of Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) are trading lower this week after chipmaker paid $35 billion in an all-stock deal to acquire Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX). Fundamental analysis: Major investment In yet another deal in the semiconductor industry, investors will receive 1.7234 shares of AMD stock for each Xilinx share. Once the deal is approved, AMD shareholders will own 74% of the merged company, while Xilinx stockholders will get the remaining 26%. “Joining together with AMD will help accelerate growth in our data center business and enable us to pursue a broader customer base across more markets,” said Victor Peng,
ASUS Radeon RX 6800 XT & RX 6800 Custom Graphics Cards Pictured – ROG STRIX OC, ROG STRIX LC (Liquid Cooled) & TUF Gaming
ASUS has unveiled its Radeon RX 6800 XT & Radeon RX 6800 custom line of graphics cards which include ROG STRIX, ROG STRIX LC (Liquid Cooled) and TUF Gaming variants. The models confirm that AIBs are well underway in prepping the next-generation cooling designs for AMD's Big Navi based graphics cards. ASUS Radeon RX 6800 […]