Adam Patterson (RSS)
- Trending Social Media: Google Spent $213 Million on Product Advertising Last Year
- Daily Oil News: BP Claims U.S. Covered Up 2010 Spill
- Friday Apple Rumors: Apple Signs More Humane Labor Contract with Foxconn
- Trending Social Media: Spotify Extends Unlimited Listening
- Thursday Apple Rumors: Tim Cook Visits Foxconn Plant
Adam Patterson is an Assistant Editor at InvestorPlace. He focuses on technology, social media, energy, and the intersection of finance and politics.
Adam received a B.A. in Philosophy from Brandeis University with a concentration in philosophy of science -- including adjunct studies in ethics and linguistics.
Adam worked previously at The Cohen Group, a Washington, DC-based strategic business advisory firm, where he performed a wide range of targeted research covering political and market analysis.
Adam is a compulsive follower of the science and technology press, and has a special interest in language, neuroscience, and astronomy. Born in San Francisco, California, Adam is a rabid audiophile. In his spare time he endlessly tweaks his overelaborate sound system.He now lives in Washington, DC, and maintains an active Twitter account: https://twitter.com/#!/ToweringBabble.