Adam Warner (RSS)
- 7 Reasons Not to Fear a Quadruple Witching
- How Wicked is the Quadruple Witching?
- 8 VIX Trading Myths Debunked
- Do You Know How to Trade the VIX?
- Low Volatility Favors Investors Right Now
Adam Warner is the author of Options Volatility Trading: Strategies for Profiting From Market Swings, released in October 2009 from McGraw-Hill. He co-wrote the options column on Street Insight from 2003 to 2005, and is currently Options Editor at Minyanville.com.
When he's not writing, Adam is a proprietary option trader with Addormar Co. Inc. He traded as a member of the American Stock Exchange from 1988-2001, and he has traded in several off-floor locations since then.Adam graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a degree in economics.