Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- 5 Blue Chips That Blew It in Q1 Earnings
- 3 Momentum Stocks That Have Fallen Into Bear Markets
- How Much Lower Will Tesla Stock Go?
- Nasdaq Pummeled as Trouble in Asia Escalates
- 3 Airline Stocks to Sell or Short
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.