Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Are Stocks About to Slip Into Weakness?
- 4 Reasons the Nasdaq 5K Won’t Last
- Biotech, Blue-Chip Tech Buckle as Nasdaq Cedes 5K
- Nasdaq Nabs 5,000 in Return to Dot-Com Highs
- Stocks Calm Amid Deflation, Profit Threats
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.