Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Stocks Rebound on Hillary Clinton Debate Win
- Trade of the Day: America Movil SAB de CV (ADR) (AMX) Should Get a Debate Bump
- Wall Street Erases Gains Ahead of Tonight’s Debate
- 4 Shaky Bank Stocks to Sell or Short
- Stocks Drift Lower Ahead of Trump Vs. Hillary Showdown
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.