Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Dow Finishes Below 16,000 Despite Oil-Driven Surge
- 7 Precious Metals Stocks That Are Soaring
- Stocks Face the Abyss as Fed Faith Fades
- Dow Jones Loses 16,000 Level as Yellen Disappoints
- Deutsche Bank AG (USA): Is Crisis Upon DB Once More?
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.