Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Stocks Fall, Dow Jones Tests 18k on Greece Concerns
- Stocks Finished Mixed as Data Drags
- Stocks Mixed as a June Rate Hike Remains on the Table
- 5 Blue-Chip Oil Stocks That Are Drying Up
- Stocks Mixed Ahead of Fed Minutes
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.