Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Stocks Put the ‘V’ in ‘Recovery’
- The Stock Market Rebound Gets Real
- 6 Reasons the Selloff Isn’t Over
- IBM Can’t Hold Stocks Back; AAPL Pops After Hours
- A Bounce Is Coming (Of the Dead-Cat Variety)
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.