Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Dow Jones Loses 16,000 Level as Yellen Disappoints
- Deutsche Bank AG (USA): Is Crisis Upon DB Once More?
- Dow Jones Holds Steady at 16,000 as Oil Collapses
- Expect the Market to Get Even More Extreme
- Russell 2000, Nasdaq Suffer Breakdown as Eurozone Crisis Flares
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.