Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Divergences Grow as Stocks Flatline
- 5 Big Bank Stocks to Sell on Rate Hike Fears
- Stocks Shake off Russia-Syria Headlines
- Wall Street Slides Lower in Pre-Holiday Trading
- The Dow Jones Takes Another Run at 18,000
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.