Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Dow Doldrums – 5 Blue-Chip Stocks to Sell
- 3 Semiconductor Stocks to Short
- Gold and Silver Investing: How to Add Metals to Your Portfolio
- Why Are Market Insiders So Worried?
- Investors Complacent as Fed Prepares to Tighten
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.