Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Bulls Lose Their Grip on Stocks’ Uptrend
- 4 Comeback ETFs to Buy for Q4
- Stocks Recover From China Worries; Oil Could Make a Comeback
- 3 More Dow Jones Heavyweights on the Ropes
- Dow Loses 264 Points on Bonds, Apple and Russia
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.