Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Stocks Fall, Oil Slammed as Greece Votes ‘No’
- Stocks Lower Ahead of Greek Vote
- 4 Blue-Chip Titans in Short-Term Trouble
- Stocks Rebound on Greece, But Airlines Dive
- Stocks at Risk as Greece Heads for Default
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.