Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Can Technical Support Hold the S&P 500?
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Take a Licking as Economic Doubts Grow
- Financials Drag the S&P 500 Lower on Tuesday
- 5 Blue-Chip Stocks Poised for a Turnaround
- Stocks Inch Lower as Bulls Prepare a Breakout
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.