Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- 2015’s First Quarter Ends With a Thud
- 5 Big-Yielding Utility Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Double Whammy Lifts Stocks on News-Rich Monday
- Can Technical Support Hold the S&P 500?
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Take a Licking as Economic Doubts Grow
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.