Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Stocks Surge as Payrolls Point to Lower Rates
- 3 Reasons Why Apple Stock Is Getting Cored (AAPL)
- Stocks Quiet Ahead of Jobs Report
- Stocks Rebound to End the Worst Quarter in Four Years
- Stocks End Mixed as Junk Bonds Get Smashed
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.