Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Stocks Hang Near Records as Trouble Looms in December
- Stocks Enjoy Best Winning Streak in 86 Years
- The 5 Best ETFs for Investors and Traders
- Dow Jones, S&P 500 Set New Highs as Warning Signs Multiply
- 9 Tips on How to Invest Like a Pro
Anthony Mirhaydari is founder of the Edge, an investment advisory newsletter, as well as Mirhaydari Capital Management, a registered investment advisory firm. Previously, he was a markets columnist and blogger for MSN Money, a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.He studied finance at the University of Washington's Foster School of Business, graduating magna cum laude with distinction. Anthony lives in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.