Anthony Mirhaydari (RSS)
- Stocks Finish Mixed in Quiet Trading
- 3 Dow Jones Components Hitting the Pavement
- Treasury Bonds Stay Strong — Watch for a Pullback
- Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Makes Hay From Its Cloud
- This Market’s Biggest Problem? Energy.
He is an independent investment columnist with work appearing at Investorplace, The Fiscal Times, CBS News MoneyWatch, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, and Dow Jones MarketWatch. He started covering the markets and the economy in the media in 2008 in the midst of the greatest financial crisis in generations.Previously, he was a senior research analyst with Markman Capital Insight, an advisory and money management firm, and a business consulting analyst with Moss Adams focusing on the financial-services industry.