Dan Burrows (RSS)
- The Market Overreacted to Microsoft’s Revenue Miss (MSFT)
- 3 Dow Stocks to Sell on Weak Outlooks, Currency Woes
- Telcos on Notice: Cablevision, Google to Offer Wi-Fi Calling
- Don’t Trade or Invest Based on the Northeast Winter Storm
- 10 for 10: Dividend Stocks for Every Sector
Dan Burrows is a veteran of CBS MoneyWatch, AOL's DailyFinance, SmartMoney and MarketWatch from Dow Jones. He writes about the markets and economy with an eye toward long-term investing.
His work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal and across Dow Jones Newswires, and he has written for Esquire, Maxim and Spy magazines, among other publications.He holds no individual securities, investing exclusively through his tax-deferred retirement plans.