David Fabian (RSS)
- Is There Such a Thing as a ‘Fed-Proof’ ETF?
- 2 “Concentrated” Ways to Own Value Stocks
- Small-Cap ETFs: Will They Sink or Swim in Your Portfolio?
- How Much the Energy Sector Is Weighing on Dividend ETFs
- 5 ETFs That Could Give Paypal (PYPL) a Diverse Home
David currently is a Managing Partner at FMD Capital Management, a fee-only registered investment advisory firm specializing in exchange-traded funds. He has years of experience constructing actively managed growth and income portfolios using ETFs. David regularly contributes his views on wealth management in his company blog, podcasts, and special reports.Visit fmdcapital.com to learn more, and contact David on Twitter at @fabiancapital.