David Fabian (RSS)
- Dollar Cost Averaging: Should You Bother?
- 5 Best Index Funds for Investors Under 40
- Dividend ETFs: Yield, Quality or Both?
- Why Apple Inc. Makes Dow Jones ETFs Relevant Again (AAPL, DIA)
- 3 Better Large-Cap ETFs Than the SPY
David currently is a Managing Partner at FMD Capital Management, a fee-only registered investment advisory firm specializing in exchange-traded funds. He has years of experience constructing actively managed growth and income portfolios using ETFs. David regularly contributes his views on wealth management in his company blog, podcasts, and special reports.Visit fmdcapital.com to learn more, and contact David on Twitter at @fabiancapital.