David Fabian (RSS)
- How to Use Niche ETFs for a More Tactical Portfolio
- Growth Investing: Seasonality Favors Small-Cap ETFs
- QQQ: Far More Than Just a Bundle of Tech Stocks
- Taking Stock of International ETFs After the Sell-Off
- Is There Such a Thing as a ‘Fed-Proof’ ETF?
David currently is a Managing Partner at FMD Capital Management, a fee-only registered investment advisory firm specializing in exchange-traded funds. He has years of experience constructing actively managed growth and income portfolios using ETFs. David regularly contributes his views on wealth management in his company blog, podcasts, and special reports.Visit fmdcapital.com to learn more, and contact David on Twitter at @fabiancapital.